Well Renovated Villa With Swimming Pool, Views And Walking Distance To Amenities
• Spacious double level property (325 m2
) superb condition
• 5 bedrooms, office/6th bedroom, 4 receptions, 6 bathrooms, mezzanine floor
• Successfully run gite (since 2008) with potential for another
• Floors all laid to marble, ceramic, stone or parquet wood
• Large level plot (3990 m2
• Extra large pool (14m x 6m)
• Prime location SAINT SEVERIN with mains water & drainage
• Landscaped gardens (3665 m2
) with stunning views
• Within easy walk to shops, school, bank, restaurants, and medical centre
• House built on two levels surrounded by extensive terracing
• Gated entrance with gravel drive
• Energy Performance 2017 rated ‘C’
• Oil-fired central heating, wood burners & water softener
• Large garage and workshop
• Fast Broadband internet with WIFI
Built in 1974, initially as a doctor’s house and surgery on two levels, it was then extended and renovated over the years. This L shaped property commands from high ground an unrivalled view of the surrounding countryside and yet is within walking distance of all village amenities.
What you have is a spacious family home with a well-established and profitable gite. All the joys of a French rural lifestyle with the added bonus of fast broadband with WIFI and Saint Severin amenities right on your doorstep. It needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
The generous proportions of the house and layout provide potential for another gite or at the turn of a key, an independent and separate apartment to accommodate extended family or staff
Comfort and energy performance has been paramount at every stage of the renovation and the combination of partial double glazing, oil fired central heating, wood burners and electrical heaters has achieved a performance rating in band C of the Diagnostic Dossier 2017
Outside the garden has been laid to lawn with flower beds, rockery, raised vegetable beds, greenhouse and wooden shed. The house and pool are surrounded by paved terraces and teak decking to relax and enjoy the panoramic views or for sunbathing and al fresco dining
Gite Interior and Terrace
The two-bedroom gite has been working its magic on holidaymakers since 2008. Families are captivated by the charm and comfort of their surroundings and the huge pool. With its close proximity to top tourist attractions this has assured plenty of repeat business and top scores in reviews each year.
• Marble tiled floor
• Internal staircase
• 17 m2
• Stone tiled floor radiator
• Window to front
• Window to entrance steps
• Fitted wall cupboards radiator
• 12 m2
• Vanity wash basin fitted floor cupboard
• Cloakroom fitted cupboards
• Separate WC cubicle window to front
• 6 m2
• Bath with shower unit and glass screen
• Separate Shower cubicle
• Ceramic floor tiles
• Double washbasins on pedestal
• Window to front
• 8 m2
• Laminated wood flooring
• Fitted wardrobes radiator
• Window to front
• 15 m2
• Laminated wood f
*Please note this property is being marketed on behalf of a private vendor. The details, description and images have been written and furnished by the seller, and have not been verified by Healey Fox. We cannot therefore guarantee their accuracy. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on all information before agreeing to purchase or booking viewings.
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call Brett on 01494 671 800.