Beautiful Authentic Charentaise With Swimming Pool And Outbuildings On Some 2.5 Acres Of Land
Beautiful location for this beautiful property on the border of the Dordogne, hidden amidst its green surroundings. Built mid-nineteenth century, it still retains all of its majestic character today.
Beautiful oak floors, authentic doors and thresholds, limestone fireplaces, flagstones, charming original central staircase : in short, the whole is 'encore dans son jus', as the French here would say.
The property is perfectly livable in its current state - its roofs in particular are in very good condition - but if you'd like to freshen it all up a bit, there is plenty of work to keep you busy. All the buildings of this ensemble are in very good condition and will gladly welcome you, your family and your friends for many generations to come. If you're still not convinced, come see for yourself: the swimming pool and the panoramic views on top of it all surely will be able to do the trick.
Truly, an exceptional property!
* Heating: Oil-fired central heating
* Distance to shops: 12 min : Montmoreau
* Wastewater system: Not up to standard
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call Brett on 01494 671 800.
About our Partner Agency
Jan and Griet are the owners of our partner agency that covers the South-Charente and parts of the Dordogne.
Fifteen years ago we moved from Belgium to France with our 3 children, dreaming of a new life for ourselves. We now wish to help you make your dream come true in this wonderful region with its ideal climate, rich history, culture, and proximity to Bordeaux and the Atlantic coast. Our twelve year experience as real estate agents is at your service during the whole buying process. Get real professional advice from the very first contact till the moment you get the keys to your new home.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here.