A True Gem Of A Loire Chateau - Auction With No Reserve, July 15
Property Ref Nlen005007 - Auction Property - Chateau De Falloux
Chateau de Falloux, Le Bourg-d'Ire, Segre-en-Anjou-Bleu, 49520 Maine-et-Loire, France
Previously Offered for E3.8M going to auction July 15th with no Reserve
Please contact us if you wish to take part in the auction
E100,000 Bidder Deposit Required
A true gem of neo-Gothic architecture glitters from the heart of the Loire Valley. The history of Chateau de Falloux can be traced back to the 18th century with extensive enhancements in the 19th century. Its recent renovation, which was completed in 2018, has breathed new life and modernity into each of its rooms, from herringbone parquet floors to soaring cathedral ceilings. Not an ounce of authenticity was sacrificed during its careful restoration. Updated luxuries, like the custom kitchen with Carrara marble surfaces and built-in appliances, bring perfect balance to the sweeping antique staircases and ornate carved fireplaces. Sumptuous chandeliers and immaculate oak paneling throughout provide a warm and cohesive design that calls you to linger in each new room. Bright, airy, and irresistibly inviting, Chateau de Falloux is as charming as the Verzee valley it overlooks. A new page has turned in the history of Chateau de Falloux, and it invites you to write its next chapter.
* Total: 800m2
| 10+ hectares |6 bedrooms | 5 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms in the chateau. Plus 11 bedrooms partially restored.
* Architectural Features | Jewel of neo-Gothic architecture; Facade entirely redone in Loire stone; New slate roofing on all buildings; Custom-made kitchen with Carrara marble surfaces, built-in appliances, two dishwashers, two refrigerators, ice maker, and La Cornue kitchen range/stove/piano; Luxurious bathrooms with heated floors and walk-in showers; Herringbone parquet floors; Grand staircase; Multiple ornate fireplaces; Stunning oak paneling; Soaring ceilings and breathtaking chandeliers; Long gallery corridors
* Outdoor Features | Breathtaking view of the Verzee valley; Automated wrought iron entrance gates opening to a 300m long gravel driveway; Ornamental gardens; Vast walled vegetable and flower garden; 19th century English garden
* Additional Spaces | Largest partially restored private chapel in the region with beautiful painted vaulted ceiling; Outbuildings including stables, carriage houses, garages and domestic accommodations totaling 700m2
and containing 6 luxury apartments that sleep up to 30.
* Other Amenities | Electricity, plumbing, and heating fully renovated as of 2018
* Location | In the heart of the Loire Valley; 40 minutes to Angers; 40 minutes to Nantes, TGV, and Nantes Airport; 2 hours to Tours; 2 hours to Paris
For your currency exchange and international transfers, our dedicated Healey Fox FX service can help you. We do not charge any transfer fees or commission. We offer a friendly and professional service with a personal account manager who will explain the whole process and the options available for your currency exchange and international transfers.
Please call +44 (0)1869 226350 for more information or click here to get a free quote.