Chateau And B&b Business
* Self contained gite
* Period chateau in good condition
* Family run established business
* Great location
This well established and successful 'chambre d'hotes' (B&B) with excellent access to Le Mans and the Loire Valley has been in the same family for 3 generations with a total 'make-over' completed in 2002. Offering 12 bedrooms, a self contained gite as well as the private owners quarters this impressive chateau (dating from the 15c, 18c and 19c) is in a quiet setting overlooking the village.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, with stairs to 1st floor, Oval lounge with wood paneled walls, parquet floor and marble fireplace, large dining hall, kitchen, wc, bedroom (with en-suite bath + shower room). There are 3 separate staircases leading to the upper floors.
1st floor: 7 bedrooms composed of; 2 family suites (4 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms), 2 bedrooms with en-suites bathrooms and an additional bedroom currently used as an office.
2nd floor: 2 guest bedrooms with en-suites. Private accommodation; 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Gite: The pigeonnier has been converted to a 3 floor self contained gite offering: Lounge with open kitchen, beams and wood burner and shower room with wc, 1st floor bedroom and 2nd floor bedroom.
Outside: The plot measures roughly 1 hectare (2.5 acres) with a private drive, swimming pool, pond, lawn, parking area, various wine caves, 2 garages and additional 'house' which could be renovated to provide additional accommodation if required.
Location: 20 mins from the Le Mans racing circuit and 3km from the nearest town with supermarket, schools etc.
A great opportunity to take over a well established business in a superb location providing a comfortable income for the owners as well as a charming period home. (reference: NLEN001729)
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.