Maison De Maitre Set In Parkland And Two Gites With Pool
High end renovation gites
loads of charm and character
This unique property sits on the edge of a 13th century bastide with two medieval towers. The village is just ten minutes from Marciac, but has its own good grocery store with fresh local produce and daily bread, as well as a butcher and two restaurants. The property is made up of two fully independent and not overlooked units.
1) the original Mansion (4 bed/2bath) and big barn set in a pretty fenced park.
2) The double gite:4 + 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, sharing a swimming pool. The current owners live in the main house and rent out the gites. There is sufficient land behind the main house to create a second swimming pool for the private use of the owners. The property is on the main sewer.Main houseGround floorEntrance hall 12.4m2
living room with fireplace24m2
living room with insertKitchen-dining room 28.7m2
with central island and door leading to the west gardenCovered terrace 24.8m2
First floorBedroom 1 35m2
Storage room 19.5m2
Bathroom with shower and bidet 11.1m2
Corridor with cupboard / storage 13m2
Bedroom 2 23.7m2
Bedroom 3 19m2
Shower room 5 1m2
Oil fired central heating, fireplace and insertOutsideWorkshop 42.6m2
Garden room 24.3m2
Barn 16x6Cottage 1Ground floorLiving room dining room kitchen with fireplace 42m2
WC 1.7First floorBedroom 1 20m2
with shower room 4.1m2
Bedroom 2 13m2
with bathroom 4.5m2
Gite 2Ground floorLiving-dining room kitchen 35m2
with wood stoveStorage 2.6m2
First floorBedroom 1 13m2
with shower room 3.7m2
Bedroom 2 15m2
with shower room 3m2
Bedroom 3 12m2
shower roomBedroom 4 17.4m2
with bathroom 4.5m2
11x5 swimming poolTerasse2500 m2
gardenCar parkHeating: electric and wood stove (Godin), fireplace (wood)
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.