Double Gite - House With Pool In 13th Century Bastide
- Immediate income year round
- High end renovation of a barn
- Lots of charm and character
This unique property sits on the edge of a 13
century bastide boasting two medieval towers.
The village is just ten minutes from Marciac (all
facilities, banks, restaurants, concert hall,
health centre and annual international jazz
festival), yet has its own very good grocery
store with fresh local produce and daily bread,
as well a butcher’s shop and two restaurants.
The property is comprised of two entirely
independent dwellings converted from a
cottage and attached barn: the four
bedroom/four-bathroom Grange and a two-
bedroom/two bathroom Cottage, sharing a
lovely swimming pool. There is also a large
front garden with ample parking for many cars.
The property is on mains drainage.
Living room/dining room/kitchen with open
Bedroom 1 18.7m2
with shower room/wc 4,0m2
Bedroom 2 13m2
with bathroom/wc 4,5m2
Living room/dining room/kitchen 31m2
Godin wood-burning stove
Utility room with hot water tanks 2.1m2
Bedroom 1 12.8m2
with shower room 3,7m2
Bedroom 2 14.5m2
with shower room/wc 3m2
Bedroom 3 12.2m2
with shower room/wc 3.7m2
Bedroom 4 17.2m2
with bathroom/wc 4.5m2
11x5 SW-facing Pool with terraces
Large front garden
Plenty of parking spaces
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.