A Unique Village Property 160m2 Located In A Village With Amenities Ten Minutes From Uzes With Access To The River And The Dramatic Gorges
A unique village property 160m2
located in a village with amenities ten minutes from Uzes with access to the river and the dramatic gorges of the Gardon.The ground floor offers a large entrance hall that could be used as a garage. A door way leads to the main living space consisting of an open-plan kitchen, dining room with large wood burner, which opens onto the sunny south-facing courtyard. Steps from the dining room lead to striking, bright, contemporary living room. On the upper floor are currently three bedrooms and a bathroom. On the top floor is the master suite with large doors opening to beautiful views to the countryside. Here there is also an office space and bathroom.The property has been built with respect to the environment and low-energy consumption.
Features* Surface of the living : 25 m2
* Surface of the land : 30 m2
* Exposition : South* View : Countryside* inner condition : Good* External condition : Good* 4 bedrooms* 2 bathrooms
Features* Fireplace* Double Glazing* Automatic Watering* Calm
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.