A Secret Garden In Uzes
A secret garden in Uzes...Sleek and elegant lines for this "charming" house of 160 m2
of living space dating from the 19th century and situated at a confidential address in the historic centre of Uzes. This rare property includes a superb lounge with fireplace, a fitted kitchen overlooking a beautifully planted garden of Mediterranean essences and its refreshing fountain. Also, four beautiful suites, a library area, a laundry room, two very beautiful vaulted cellars. First class address, quiet and close to everything. The charm of the South, rare!
Features* Surface of the living : 40 m2
* Surface of the land : 150 m2
* Year of construction : 1900* Exposition : East - West* View : Clear* Inner condition : Good* External condition : Good* Couverture : Tiling* 4 bedrooms* 1 terrace* 1 bathroom* 3 showers* 4 WC* 1 garage* 2 cellars
Features* Quartier calme* Fireplace* Double Glazing* Automatic Watering* Laundry room
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.