Pleasant House With Independant Flat, 1800 M2 Ground, Beautiful View On The Mountains
Many different possibilities for this nice house with a lot of potential.Excellent shape and refreshed with taste.Quiet place. Great natural environment.
Characteristics* Bedrooms : 4* Bathrooms : 4* surface habitables : 210 m2
* Land surface1800 m2
* Parental suite : 1* Living room surface : 28 m2
* Terraces : 1* Balconies : 1* Double glazing* Office* Dining room* Living room* Shed* Laundry room* Dressing* independant 1 bedroom
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.
About our Partner Agency
“We are a local agency that started in 2008 based in the Haute-Garonne, less than one hour SW of Toulouse with its International airport, space centre, shopping and lifestyle. The area is renowned as one of the top areas to live in France with a wonderful climate of long hot summers, stunning autumns, beautiful mild springs and skiing in winter. The agency specialises in traditional stone properties either for renovation or fully renovated, or sometimes just needing a little loving care. We have 4 French and one English negotiator and are there to guide you through the process from visiting properties to finding tradesmen, meetings with Notaires and purchasing the property of your dreams. Our portfolio covers chateau, manors, farmhouses, cottages, renovation projects, barns and building plots in the rolling countryside or the charming villages of the region”