Stunning 18th Century Domain With Swimming Pool And Watermill Near Brantome
For true luxury, authenticity, open spaces and nature afficionados.
This beautifully renovated 18th Century farm with watermill is situated in a truly unique location, just a few minutes away from Brantome, the jewel of the Dordogne, also called the Venice of the Perigord.
Located on the very edge of a little hamlet, surrounded by 1.6 hectares of land and nature, peace and quiet are a guarantee, accompanied by the minute sound of the rippling water running past the mill.
Renovated with exceptional taste and an eye for detail, this authentic farm's majestic living spaces exude pure class.
The fully equipped kitchen, mezzanine, pool table room, 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are all designed to meet all modern comfort standards and the finish is absolutely impeccable.
The big swimming pool and lovely terrace are ideally oriented and offer a welcome chance to cool off during the hot Dordogne Summer days.
Both the water mill and the other outbuildings add a great deal of potential to the property and the possibilities are numerous.
A truly unique property: and a definite 'must visit'!
* Heating: Gas central heating
* Distance to shops: 12km : Brantome
* Wastewater system: Not up to standard
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.
About our Partner Agency
Jan and Griet are the owners of our partner agency that covers the South-Charente and parts of the Dordogne.
Fifteen years ago we moved from Belgium to France with our 3 children, dreaming of a new life for ourselves. We now wish to help you make your dream come true in this wonderful region with its ideal climate, rich history, culture, and proximity to Bordeaux and the Atlantic coast. Our twelve year experience as real estate agents is at your service during the whole buying process. Get real professional advice from the very first contact till the moment you get the keys to your new home.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here.