3 Bedroom Stone Property In Small Town
Located in the centre of a small rural town within in the natural park Perigord-Limousin in North Dordogne, this property includes:
A full cellar underneath (-82 m2
Ground floor :
- entrance, parquet floor (-13.07 m2
- kitchen opening onto the terrace, fitted lino (-16.08 m2
- sitting and dining room (-30.77 m2
- office, parquet floor (-10.75 m2
- a landing, laminated flooring (-11.43 m2
- bedroom 1, laminated flooring (-20.46 m2
- bedroom 2 into the eaves, laminated flooring (-10.78 m2
- bedroom 3 into the eaves, laminated flooring (-19 m2
- bath, shower and toilet, fitted lino (-10.44 m2
Attic space above.
Garage with central heating boiler (-30 m2
Storage (-8 m2
Terrace and garden.
Town gas central heating including the hot water production.
Double glazing throughout.
Total plot size 507 m2
* Type : Townhouse
* Attic converted : No
* Habitable : Yes
* Garage : Yes
* Land area : 507 m2
* Living space : 130 m2
* Sewage drainage : Mains drains
* Heating : Gas
* Information on the insid
* Condition : Good
* Number of bedrooms : 3
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote or call Brett on 01494 671 800.