2-Bed Cottage In Holiday Village In Charente Close To 18 Hole Golf Course
Charming little house located in a holiday village in the Charente at about 5 minutes from a small town with amenities and a 18-hole Golf.
Double glazing. Electric heating.
The village has it own mains drainage system.
The house includes
- entrance with cupboard (- 4.5 m2
- children's room, tiled floor, washbasin (- 7.2 m2
- parent's room, tiled floor (- 10.25 m2
) opening onto a balcony with views on the village lake
- bathroom and toilet, tiled floor (- 3 m2
- downstairs a living room with fitted kitchen, dining and sitting area, tiled floor, bay window opening onto a terrace, view on the lake (- 29.5 m2
Garden with shed (- 4.5 m2
) and fixed barbecue.
Plot area approx. 350 m2
Annual commun charges approx. 1,200 E.
* Type : Village house
* Habitable : Yes
* Land area : 400 m2
* Sewage drainage : Undefined
*Information on the inside:
* Condition : Undefined
* Number of bedrooms : 2
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call Brett on 01494 671 800.