Village Stone House Presently Rented Out In Perigord-Limousin Park, Haute-Vienne
Semi-detached stone house on 2,400 m2
of land located in a village of the Limousin at about 20 minutes from all amenities, comprising of
- a kitchen with wood stove (- 19.98 m2
- a living / dining room (- 23 m2
- a bathroom (- 8.37 m2
) double glazing.
- upstairs of two bedrooms (- 17 m2
and - 26 m2
Barn (- 120 m2
) holding the bathroom of the house and a 32 m2
Wooden shed (- 18 m2
Land with a well. Total plot size 2,482 m2
* Type : Village house
* Attic converted : Yes
* Habitable : Yes
* Garage : No
* Land area : 2428 m2
* Living space : 87 m2
* Sewage drainage : Mains drains
* Heating : Wood
* Outbuilding(s) : 1
*Information on the inside
* Condition : Undefined
* Number of bedrooms : 2
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call Brett on 01494 671 800.