Village Stone House In The Limousin Area, Haute-Vienne
Stone house situated in a popular village in the Haute Vienne with first commerce.
It comprises on the ground floor :
-an entrance hall (9sq mtrs), earth floor, exposed beams
-a lounge (22sq mtrs), earth floor, exposed beams, fireplace.
First floor :
-a fitted kitchen (34sq mtrs), earth floor, small balcony
-a bedroom (20sq mtrs), wooden floor, exposed woodwork, inbuilt cupboard
-a shower room
An annex (-35sq mtrs) converted into a kitchen, dining room, toilet with hand wash basin and hot water boiler.
An old separete garage used as a games rooms, earth floor and 2 mezzanines.
An attached garden of about 820sq mtrs.
* Type : Farmhouse / Country house
* Condition of the roof : ok
* Habitable : Yes
* Garage : Yes
* Land area : 820 m2
* Living space : 135 m2
* Sewage drainage : Mains drains
* Heating : Electric
* Outbuilding(s) : 2
Informations on the inside:
* Condition : Good
* Number of rooms : 5
* Number of bedrooms : 1
* Number of bathrooms : 1
* Number of floors : 1
* Surface area living room : 22 m2
* Fitted kitchen : Yes
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call Brett on 01494 671 800.