Traditional Villa With Garden And Terrace
This pretty house is situated in a small village in the Haute Vienne.
It comprises :
- An entrance of about 3.39 sqm,
- A dining room of about 27 sqm with woodburning stove, tiled floor,
- A toilet,
- A fitted kitchen of about 9.15 sqm, tiled floor,
- A shower room of about 6.19 sqm,
- A bedroom of about 10.44 sqm, parquet floor,
- A bedroom of about 9.15 sqm, parquet floor,
- A bedroom of about 13.52 sqm, lino floor,
- A bedroom of about 10.33 sqm, lino floor,
- A bedroom of about 10.87 sqm, lino floor,
- A room (to finish) of about 6 sqm,
- A conservatory.
A detached house of about 105 sqm comprises :
- A dining room of about 29.64 sqm, lino floor,
- A bedroom of about 12.7 sqm.
- A shower room with toilet of about 6.3 sqm.
Windows with secondary glazing (except one window and one french window).
Total surface of about 5100 sqm.
DPE en cours d'expertise
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote or call Brett on 01494 671 800.