Superb Mill In The Limousin With 2 Gites, River Frontage, And Land Of Over 8 Hectares
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a mill of the 19th century (ancient miller's house and mill of over 200 years with waterrights and a more recent mill built in 1883), set on around 8 hectares of land, with income potential from its two holiday cottages.
The mill house is laid out over 4 levels. The basement comprises:
- a hallway of about 7 sqm
- a utility room of about 17.3 sqm
- a machine room
- a work shop
- a room of about 17.7 sqm
The first floor comprises:
- a hallway of about 16 sqm
- an open plan living room of about 59.3 sqm, with fitted kitchen.
- a large room of about 54.4 sqm to be renovated (no roof)
- a linen store
- a bedroom of about 15.7 sqm with bathroom ensuite (-6sqm)
The second floor comprises:
- a tiled hallway of about 9 sqm leading to a large garage of about 124.8 sqm
- a bedroom of about 13.3 sqm with wooden floor
- a corridor of about 12.5 sqm
- a bathroom with double jacuzzi bath and double shower of about 8.9 sqm
- a bedroom of about12 sqm
- a second bedroom of about 12sqm
- a viewing gallery, looking down over the open plan living room.
The top level comprises:
- a convertible loft of about 94 sqm which could be turned into a self contained appartment with the possibility of a roof garden.
Attached outbuilding of about 25.9 sqm plus two hangers (about 15 sqm and 18.4 sqm).
Gite 1 comprises:
- a kitchen of about 17.85 sqm, with tiled floor, fireplace and woodburning stove
- a storage area of about 6.95 sqm
- a hallway of about 4.7 sqm
- a lounge of about 15.2 sqm
- a shower room and WC of about 2.84 sqm
- a bedroom of about 15 sqm with carpet floor and ensuite shower and WC (macerator) (about 7.1 sqm)
- a bedroom of about 15.2 with carpet floor and ensuite shower room and WC (about 3.25 sqm)
- a bedroom of about 6.78 sqm
Gite 2 comprises:
- fitted kitchen/diner of about 29.58 sqm with lino floor
- a lounge of about 24.55 sqm with laminated flooring and small balcony
- 2 bedrooms with laminated flooring (-13.2, -14.1 sqm)
- shower room of about 4.87 sqm
- Loft (access from Gite 1) of about 66.7 sqm
Confirmed income from the gites for 2018 is 3000E and expected income 6000 - 8000E
Attached to Gite 1: room/workshop of about 23.56 sqm
Beneath Gite 2: Workshop of about 67.9 sqm
Stable of about 47.75 sqm with floor above of the same surface.
Detached stone wood store of about 22.16 sqm.
Above ground pool
Attached land suitable for horses with beautiful river frontage. Field stables of about 71 sqm and agricultural building of about 109 sqm in total.
2 septic tanks
Total surface of about 8.3317 hectares
Many more photographs and plans of the house available - please ask.
* Type : Mill
* Condition of the roof : Moulin ok, gites to review.
* Habitable : Yes
* Garage : Yes
* Land area : 83317 m2
* Living space : 230 m2
* Sewage drainage : Fosse septique
* Heating : Wood
* Outbuilding(s) : Numerous
Informations on the inside:
* Condition : Good
* Number of bedrooms : 9
* Number of floors : 4
* Surface area living room : 60 m2
* Fitted kitchen : Yes
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote or call Brett on 01494 671 800.