Stunning Chateau With Swimming Pool And River Access Close To Amboise
* Successful hotel business
* 11 bedrooms
* Possibility to expand further
* Transferable business loan available
* Excellent location
The current owner has transformed this charming 18c chateau into a stunning quality hotel offering 11 guest bedrooms all with en-suite facilities over three floors with lift, dining hall, lounge, underground parking, parkland, pool and river access all within a short distance of the very popular Loire Valley town of Amboise.
The achieved business returns are already impressive since the start of the project 5 years ago and there is realistic scope for expansion (number of bedrooms and facilities) to boost the natural growth this business has seen. There is also a transferable business loan which is available to reduce the initial purchase cost if required.
Along with the chateau hotel there is a guardian's lodge and 4 hectares of private parkland and woodland with paths and relaxed seating areas, river access and a large open air pool and decking.
An ideal investment opportunity with already impressive returns with predicted continued increase plus extra from the potential developments.
Further details and information on the transferable business loan are available on request.
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.
About our Partner Agency
Tony runs our partner agent based in the Loire Valley. His passion for motor sports (cars, bikes, jetskis, etc.), culture and architecture led him to this world renowned part of France where it's warm summers and mild winters afford plenty of opportunity for enjoying outdoor life. With over 14 years of experience helping overseas clients find their dream homes Tony is waiting to show you around his area.