Detached House Of The 1970s, 4 Bedrooms, Beautiful Garden, Close Nontron Town, Dordogne
At only about 1.5 km from the town of Nontron with all amenities in the Green Perigord area you will find this 4-bed house in immaculate condition.
- entrance / hallway / cupboard (- 12 m2
- fitted kitchen (- 9 m2
- 2 bedrooms (- 12.5 m2
and - 9.5 m2
- shower room and toilet (- 5 m2
- an upper floor with 2 attic bedrooms (- 14 m2
and - 22 m2
), and an attic space (- 17 m2
Attached garage (-7 m2
), storage and boiler room (-12 m2
Living area 90 m2
Individual sewage drainage system (septic tank not up to specs).
Roof in good condition.
Central heating (oil condensing), 8 years, hot water production included, energy ratig E / E.
Independent garage / shed (fiber cement roofs).
Garden with a shed.
Land area 5.363 m2
* Type : Townhouse
* Year of construction : 1970
* Condition of the roof : bon
* Attic converted : Yes
* Habitable : Yes
* Garage : Oui
* Land area : 5363 m2
* Sewage drainage : Fosse septique
* Heating : Oil
Informations on the inside:
* Condition : Good
* Number of bedrooms : 4
* Number of bathrooms : 1
* Number of floors : 1
* Fitted kitchen : Yes
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call Brett on 01494 671 800.