Ideal Holiday Home In The Dordogne Near A River In A Cosy Village
This cottage has everything one could wish for: it is in excellent order, has central heating on city gas, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a covered terrace with barbecue, an easy to maintain garden, a second independent building that could serve as possible guest house, but above all an ideal quiet location and yet close to the centre of this very charming typical village St Aulaye in the Dordogne, located on the bend of the Dronne-river with its 'plage'.
* Heating: Gas fired central heating
* Distance to shops: 1km : St Aulaye
* Wastewater system: Mains drainage
* Energy report : 126kWh/m2
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote or call Brett on 01494 671 800.
About our Partner Agency
Jan and Griet are the owners of our partner agency that covers the South-Charente and parts of the Dordogne.
Fifteen years ago we moved from Belgium to France with our 3 children, dreaming of a new life for ourselves. We now wish to help you make your dream come true in this wonderful region with its ideal climate, rich history, culture, and proximity to Bordeaux and the Atlantic coast. Our twelve year experience as real estate agents is at your service during the whole buying process. Get real professional advice from the very first contact till the moment you get the keys to your new home.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here.