Charming Country Cottage With Stone Annex In The North Dordogne
This five-bed roomed house is located in a small village close to Nontron, district town with all amenities, and includes
In the traditional single storey part of 1981:
- A hall and corridor (-7 m2
- A living and dining room with open kitchen (-45 m2
- Three bedrooms (of which on of abt. 10 m2
with laminated flooring, and two of abt. 9 m2
with tiled floors)
- A bathroom (-6 m2
- An office or fourth bedroom with fitted cupboard (-13 m2
- A laundry room (-7 m2
- A toilet, and
- A garage, and
in the stone annex of 2008 comprises:
- A master suite (-18 m2
) with shower room and toilet, fitted cupboard, and a hot water tank
- An attic storey with a billiard room (-11 m2
), fitted cupboard, and
- And the fifth bedroom (-11 m2
Double-glazing throughout. Wood fired and electric heating.
Individual sewage drainage system (septic tank).
Enclosed treed garden with a wooden shed.
Total surface area 8,136 m2
Consommation conventionnelle :
246 kWh ep/m2
Estimation des Gaz a effet de serre :
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote or call Brett on 01494 671 800.