Sole Agency, Beautiful Single Storey Country House With Studio And Separate Guest House
This ensemble is located at the end of a hamlet and enjoys a beautiful location.
The main building of 255m2
living space consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Above the entrance hall, there is a mezzanine that can offer additional sleeping facilities or that can serve as an office or playroom.
From the mezzanine, you have a view on the spacious seating area/dining room with equally spacious adjacent living room, each with a state-of-the-art wood stove. The kitchen of 27m2
directly communicates with both large living spaces and with the terrace that runs along the entire house.
The studio offers an extra sleeping area, a kitchenette and a separate shower room.
There is also a detached garage.
Just before the entrance of the main building and at the end of the only access road, on the left, you will find the charming guest house of 75m2
with 2 bedrooms and own private garden.
Beautiful ensemble, ideal for large families or for those wanting to generate an extra income at the same time.
* Heating: Oil-fired central heating
* Wastewater system: Conform
* Distance to shops: 7min: Montmoreau
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Foreign Currency Direct!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Foreign Currency Direct who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Currency Direct offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When calling please quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Foreign Currency Direct's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote
or call 01494 787 484.
About our Partner Agency
Jan and Griet are the owners of our partner agency that covers the South-Charente and parts of the Dordogne.
Fifteen years ago we moved from Belgium to France with our 3 children, dreaming of a new life for ourselves. We now wish to help you make your dream come true in this wonderful region with its ideal climate, rich history, culture, and proximity to Bordeaux and the Atlantic coast. Our twelve year experience as real estate agents is at your service during the whole buying process. Get real professional advice from the very first contact till the moment you get the keys to your new home.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here.