Located in the market centre of a small, popular market town in North Dordogne with all amenities, this property includes:
4 beds stone house including
- a sitting room (-20 m2
), tiled floor
- toilet and hand basin
- a kitchen (-15 m2
), tiled floor
- a back kitchen with the boiler and an old bread oven (-7 m2
), opening onto the terrace and garden
- a workshop and tool room
- a living and dining room (-42 m2
), terra cotta tiled floor, exposed beams, fireplace, and upstairs
- bedroom 1 (-15 m2
), laminated flooring, electric shutters
- a corridor with fitted wardrobe
- bedroom 2 (-16 m2
- bedroom 3 (-19 m2
), parquet floor
- shower and toilet
- bedroom 4 (-12 m2
), classic parquet floor
Central town gas heating. Partially double glazed.
The house is connected to the mains sewage drainage system of the town.
Attached to the house and outbuildings:
- a c ar port
- a garage (-35 m2
) with an upper floor of the same size
- a cellar
- garden with a shed.
Total area 1,048 m2
Consommation conventionnelle :
9999 kWh ep/m2
Estimation des Gaz a effet de serre :
Save money when you transfer your purchase funds to France by using the Healey Fox recommended foreign exchange specialist Pure FX!
- Their best exchange rate is guaranteed and it will be significantly higher than the rate quoted by your bank.
- Your funds are completely secure with Pure FX who are directly authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority
- Pure FX offer a friendly and professional service with a personal consultant who will explain all details of the transfer process and the different ways of exchanging your sterling funds into euros.
When you call, please ask for Brett Goulty, who deals with all Healey Fox clients, and quote 'Healey Fox' to obtain Pure FX's very best rates.
Click Here to get a free quote or call Brett on 01494 671 800.